Christmas Countdown

Tuesday 10 January 2012

Simon Says Stamp, My Mum's Craft Shop # 38, Dream Valley # 23 (second entry)

This is a card I made last night as I enjoyed making the card in my last post and wanted to make another . It is a pink gem image and is coloured with promarkers .

I am entering my card into the same three challenges:-

Simon Says Stamp - New Something - New Year
My Mum's Craft Shop # 38 - Happy New Year
Dream Valley # 23 - Anything Goes




Thank you for having time to come and visit my blog, it is appreciated

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I'm so glad your Mum gave us a link to your blog Hollie! What gorgeous cards you have made and I love the candles too! Clever girl! Make sure your Mum shares her crafty stash with you!
xx

Gaynor Greaves said...

Another beautiful card, you are one talented little lady, thanks for sharing with us at MMCS, hope to see you again soon, Gaynor DT :)

D K Crafts said...

Hi Hollie. Love this card too. You picked your image and colours and then matched it up with papers all by yourself. I love watching you make a card as you enjoy it so much. Mummy x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute Hollie, pretty colours.
luv
Debby

Joy said...

Oh how cute, love the calendar, super creative... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

Rachel x said...

Oh, that's a fab little calendar card, Hollie- really cheery colours and papers, too!! :)
Thanks for sharing with us at Dream Valley this time!! :)
hugs, Rachel x

Granny P said...

Hollie your calendars and candles are super. You are one talented young lady. I'm sure your mum enjoys having you as a crafting buddy. Looking forward to seeing more of your work.