Christmas Countdown

Monday 13 February 2012

MY BAG


This is a bag I made and I am entering it into a few challenges :

A Gem Of A Challenge # 39 - Fairies
Allsorts # 141 - Free and Easy
Crafters Companion # 21 - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Craft Us Crazy # 20 - Anything Goes             
         

I enjoyed making this bag and I didn't think it would turn out like this
Sorry I haven't been putting posts on, I was at Woodhall last week with my school for four days and was only back on Thursday so I was spending time with my family.

Thank you very much Lisa for mentioning my card that I entered into A Gem of A Challenge # 38. 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Hollie, what a gorgeous bag you've made! I love the pretty paper and the beautiful fairy. The little butterfly charm is very pretty too.

Thank you for playing along with us at Papertake Weekly this week and good luck!
x

Fleur said...

A gorgeous bag Hollie, it's so pretty and the image is coloured in beautifully
Thank you so much for entering our FREE & EASY challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
Hugz Fleur xXx

D K Crafts said...

Hi Hollie. Love your little bag and beautifully coloured image. Glad to see you home again as you were really missed and I had no one to craft with either. Hopefully we can get some crafting time this week when you are off school. Happy 10th Birthday for tomorrow too. Mummy xx

Lisa said...

Hi Hollie, Such a gorgeous gift bag! I love the papers and sweet image.

Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge :-)

Lisa x

PS: Just saw your mum's comment ... hope you have a lovely birthday tomorrow :-)

Jackie said...

This is fabulous, gorgeous little bag. Thank you for sharing with us at AGOAC. hugs Jackie x

Janet said...

Wow this is just gorgeous hunny....you are very clever! congratulations on winning the draw....you need to go to the PGD website and choose the 4 digis you would like and email me at pinkgemdesigns@googlemail.com with your choices :) xx